HOW COMPANIES CAN BENEFIT
Companies are determined to reimagine their business models and to lead this transformation by anticipating and meeting customers’ evolving needs. Barnickel & Fellows will support your company by securing assistants with the right mixture of skills, qualities, personal characteristics and industry-related experience.
We have established a network of young talents with in-depth understanding of the digital paradigm shift towards the convergence of social media, mobile computing, analytics and cloud computing. In the past, we have helped managers find their digitally ready management assistants across a diverse range of industries. We focus on clientele such as executive managers of leading digital companies and thought leaders of Fortune 500 companies, Nasdaq and DAX companies, CEOs, Chief Digital Officers, business owners, venture investors and government leaders.
HOW CANDIDATES CAN BENEFIT
We offer interesting job opportunities to well-educated candidates who embrace a start-up mentality and an exploratory mindset - people who can unlock their digital potential and create novel offerings that will provide an outstanding experience for our clients. Our candidates must enjoy a data-driven culture, always embedding the newest technologies and data into business processes.
We can open doors for smart, disciplined digital natives who drive innovation and satisfy customers via their creativity. You must love working in an entrepreneurial culture that values experimentation and maintains a reporting structure that empowers people with the essential skills for the digital era. Agility, flexibility and the ability to navigate complex situations are additional keys to meeting our clients’ digital development goals and keeping pace with the market.
- have a Master's degree in B.A., Innovation Management, Entrepreneurial Management or similar.
- have a minimum of three years experience i.e. business/digital analyst, project manager or similar.
- have a strong analytical aptitude.
- are passionate about digital products/transformation.
- are obsessed with providing innovative journeys and tools.
- enjoy being business owners for digital projects and anything digitally related.
- are super-proficient in reporting on tools, projects and products.
- are tech-savvy enough to implement tools to help drive digital business forward.
- are numerate and data-driven and have strong presentation skills.
- bring the experience of a collaborative working environment and cross-functional teams.
- can inspire and motivate key stakeholders and teams with positivity and enthusiasm.